segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2009

...hoje...

hoje não passou de mais um dia afinal...


mas... eu não sou assim...

......

.....

.....

a banda sonora de hoje... um hoje diferente dos outros... mas, com o mesmo percurso de todos os dias...

"Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread I lose my way but still you seem to understand Now and forever I will be your man.

Sometimes I just hold you Too caught up in me to see I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me I'll try to show you each and every way I can Now and forever I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure That I won't be alone anymore If I'd only known you were there all the time All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand Now and forever I will be your man Now and forever I will be your man"

... até parece bonito!

Pi

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário